Founded in 2015, BlackFog was born to combat the growing number of online threats targeting your personal and corporate data. Hackers will get into your network; BlackFog stops them getting out. Through a layered approach to security, BlackFog spots, in real-time, when an attacker is trying to remove unauthorized data from your device / network and stops them in their tracks.
Consisting of multiple layers of defence against ransomware, spyware, malware, phishing, unauthorized data collection and profiling, BlackFog blocks over 24 million threats across mobile and desktop endpoints around the world, protecting organizations’ data and privacy, and strengthening their regulatory compliance.
BlackFog is the leader in on device data privacy, data security and ransomware prevention. Our behavioral analysis and data exfiltration technology stops hackers before they even get started. We provide threat prevention for data breaches, insider threats, ransomware, spyware, malware, phishing, unauthorized data collection and profiling. BlackFog blocks threats across mobile and desktop endpoints, protecting organizations data and privacy, and strengthening regulatory compliance.
BlackFog for the Enterprise
BlackFog Enterprise consists of endpoint agents and the Enterprise cloud console. The Enterprise console allows you to manage groups of devices and provides a centralized view of all threats and events generated at the endpoint.
- Works alongside existing security and AntiVirus solutions
- Centralized management console
- Managed Service Provider Ready
- Integrates with Ticketing and SIEM solutions, plugins available for Splunk and IBM’s QRadar
On Device Data Privacy
BlackFog’s data privacy features decrease the risks associated with data loss and data breaches.
- Mitigate the risk of data loss through geofencing
- Minimize data collection on every endpoint
- Prevent unauthorized data collection and profiling
- Anonymize user behavior
- Secure all device data with on-device protection
- Protect your remote workers wherever they are
Centrally manage all threats and security settings throughout your organization across all major platforms.
Prevent the unauthorized collection and transmission of user data from every device.
Prevent the loss of data from all endpoints by monitoring the exfiltration of data from any network.
On Device Data Security
Data security is now one of the biggest issues in cybersecurity. Increasing regulations, compliance and accountability pose significant risk to all organizations globally. BlackFog Enterprise helps organizations manage the risk by:
- Preventing data loss using behavioral analytics
- Reducing the surface area exposed to attackers
- Detailed reporting and analysis of threat vectors
- Lowering the cost of compliance
- Detecting network anomalies through data exfiltration
Insider Threat Prevention
Insider threats represent one of the largest growing groups of threats within an organization, from employees stealing corporate secrets to industrial espionage. BlackFog mitigates these risks by:
Managed Service Providers
Manage All Customers from a Single Console
Manage all your customers from a single console with BlackFog MSP. Our MSP solution provides a centralized threat management console for all customers. Customers can manage their own user accounts while the MSP can manage the entire customer base using group-based management.
- Monitors each customer by logical group
- Provides threat dashboard for each customer
- Provides a rollup view across customers
- Create and manage settings by customer
- Global settings and cloning provides rapid on-boarding
Each customer receives a threat dashboard for their business while the MSP has a consolidated view across all customers.
MSP’s can filter events and devices in the master view using simple queries or choose from any of the predefined filters in each view.
Traditionally the realm of organizations with large budgets, technology and teams of experts, threat hunting enables organizations to stay ahead of cybercriminals as the threat landscape evolves.
BlackFog provides proactive measures to prevent threats from taking over your organization. It provides detailed threat hunting capabilities to identify these new threats using impact analysis.
Dark Web Monitoring
- Monitor your clients exposure over the Dark Web with regular domain scanning.
- With more than 10 billion accounts exposed over the Dark Web, make sure you clients are notified in real time.
- Benchmark how your clients are performing against industry peers.
- Generate Dark Web monitoring reports for each client on a regular basis.
Manage Multiple Platforms
BlackFog enables management across all major platforms.
- Windows 7 SP1 or later
- MacOS 10.11.5 or later
- iOS 11 or later
- Android 5.0 or later