Miniflex Fibre Cable QuikPush is made from crush resistant hard plastic, designed to allow pre-terminated cable to be routed in the field without the need for a splice. QuikPush connectors use a slim line, pushable pre-terminated ferrule with a self-assembly SC Connector.
Quick and easy to assemble, it requires no expensive equipment or messy splices. The Miniflex cable ensures the fibre is fully protected yet ultra-flexible.
• One of the only pre-connectorised double-ended cables that can be routed through Microduct
• Low smoke, zero halogen (LSZH) & UV stabilized version also available
• Features Minifle technology
• Industry standard SC Connector
• Rapid, simple self-assembly & connection – 2 clicks and go
• Grooving increases flexibility for a given strength
• Very high crush resistance
• Uses industry-standard fibre
• Ultra tough
• Ultra low friction coating aiding fibre install
• Class-leading push and blow ability