Dear Prospective Dealer
Thank you for your interest in our products and services.
Mustek Limited only approves supplies to businesses that are registered with the Companies and Intellectual Property Registration Office (CIPRO). The primary business activities on the founding statement must state that the business is a computer reseller or is involved in the IT sector, retail etc. We require the original certificate of incorporation or a certified copy thereof, a business portfolio or a letter stating the main business activity and copy of each director’s identity documents. Mustek aims to be South Africa’s ICT distributor of choice, something it constantly strives for through an approachable, “can do’ attitude when assisting its resellers with product specification and solution formulation, as well as superior technical expertise, evidenced by the high level of technical support and assistance afforded to its resellers.
Please ensure the following:
- Complete the application form in full and sign each page of the terms and conditions as well as the front and back page.
- A witness must co-sign with you and initial each page of the document.
- Attach a resolution from your company allowing you to sign on their behalf should you not be a director of the company.
- Please sign next to point 23 acknowledging the surety clause.
- Please attach a copy of your Tax Clearance or Vat Certificate should you be registered.
The original dealer application must be received before any assessment will be done.
You will be contacted by our credit-vetting department with an account number should your application for dealership be successful.