Patch Cord RJ45, 568B, UTP, stranded, PowerCat 6, LS0H
Molex PowerCat 6 U/UTP Patch Cords are key components of PowerCat 6 U/ UTP End-to-End Solution. Molex PowerCat Patch Cords were designed to support data networks for 10/100BASET and 1000BASE-T applications. The patch cable is made from high quality four pair 24 AWG stranded copper wire. Available in a range of colors and lengths, PowerCat 6 patch cords are preterminated with RJ45 plugs and feature anti-snag slim strain relief slip on boots.
- 4 pair 24 AWG stranded wire
- Pre-terminated with WE8W plugs
- Slim clear anti-snag slip on boots
- Suitable for EIA 568A or 568B wiring applications
- LS0H sheath, RoHS Compliant