da Vinci 1.0A
WHAT’S YOUR COLOR?
Choose from one of XYZprinting’s many vivid filaments to print your next project! All filaments have been tested for distortion in color or form to ensure perfect prints every time.
With its robust build size of 7.8 x 7.8 x 7.8 inch (20x20x20cm), the da Vinci 1.0 is on average 69％ bigger than all competing 3D printers for a fraction of the cost!
The da Vinci 1.0 is ready-to-go right out of the box. This plug-and-play 3D printer features easy-to-Install filament cartridges for quick refills and filament swaps.
CE certified, the da Vinci 1.0 3D printer features a fully-enclosed design which protects the users from the high temperatures required to print, and ensures that no external filament movement occurs.
XYZprinting’s online resources ensure that you have support at every step of your 3D printing process. Join our awesome online 3D design community, 3D Design Hub and Artist Collection, which features hundreds of easy-to-print, downloadable designs from all around the world! Register your product online to receive all the latest software upgrades and technical support. Join the 3D printing revolution and make your account today at XYZprinting.com.
- Product Dimension (WxHxD)18.4 x 20 x 22 inch
(46.8 x 51 x 55.8 cm)
- Package Dimension22.1 x 23.3 x 27.6 inch
(56 x 59 x 70 cm)
Package Gross Weight
26kg (57.3 lb)
- FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
- Maximum Build Volume (WxHxD)
- 7.8W x 7.8H x 7.8D inch (20x20x20cm)
- Fine 0.1 mm (100 microns)Standard 0.2 mm (200 microns)
Speed 0.3 mm (300 microns)
Ultra Fast 0.4 mm (400 microns)
- Print Head
- Single Nozzle
- Nozzle Diameter
- 0.4 mm
- Filament Diameter
- 1.75 mm
- Filament Material
- Panel Type2.6” FSTN LCM
- Multi Language
- USB 2.0
- File Types.stl , XYZ Format
- OS Support
- Windows XP ( .Net 4.0 required) and Windows 7 above (for PC)Mac OSX 10.8 above-bit (for Mac)
Note: Stardard VGA driver on operating system, or a graphics card doesn’t support OpenGL 2.1, may cause unknown error in XYZware.
- Hardware Requirements (for PC/Mac)X86 32/64-bit compatible PCs with 4GB+ DRAM (for PC)
X86 64-bit compatible Macs with 4GB+ DRAM (for Mac)